Re: Sounds from Space

Funny, the first clip I listened to sounded like something I made in
the Electronic Music Studios at the University of Iowa while a grad
student there....hmmm...<grin>

Speaking of my alma mater, they have something that's antithetical to
everything this group stands for: an anechoic chamber.

The year after I left, they began a project of recording instrument
samples in the anechoic chamber. You can find more info (as well as
the samples) at: http://theremin.music.uiowa.edu/index.html

-Jon Southwood