From: Jeff Evans [mailto:jeff@sccadv.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2005 6:46 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Larry - it's about MUSIC.

Larry,

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you've used Finale for all this
composing, couldn't you post midi files of all these compositions
somewhere for us enjoy? If you like, I'll offer up a portion of my
server for you to use for free.

Midi files are quite small. You could convey your music to many, if not
the vast majority, of the members of this list with nothing more than a
midi file, and a small piece of direction to indicate your preferred
instrument type(s). No, you won't have complete control of the final
piece, but it's all about the composition, right?

That's my offer. I'll host your midi files free of charge. If you
discover some audio, I'll host that as well. At this point, it will
require some bravery on your part, but what the hell.

Jeff Evans