Re: Mobius system requirements

wow, so you do have the firewire 800?
I bought a SM PRO AUDIO PR-8 MARK2 and  an eurorack RX
1602 pro and hooked it up to my RME multiface for a 8
input home studio purpose(unfrotunately the firewire
800 wasnt in the market then)and yes id like to get
the PCMCIA along with a good laptop(thats my next
step) for the same purpose as yours of recording
mobile.Do you use a small external preamp with it for
xlrs inputs then?
cheers
Luis

=====