Re: people opinion of people

Tony K wrote:

> From: David Beardsley <db@biink.com>
>
> Tony K wrote:
>
>> I've played music (or well, at least attempted) since I was 8.  Yeah,
>> thick skin comes with the territory.  I'm still nervous about putting
>> myself up for discussion, but how else will I get feedback?
>

>> Gig?
>

> Ok, I'll give you that.  Besides having major stage fright,

Don't you even just play for friends?

Practice is the best solution for stage fright. Besides when I'm
on stage I'm so busy with playing, I don't even know they're there.

> I haven't found much call for the stuff I do around this area
> (Allentown PA) I can travel to Philly and I do have a few contacts in
> the electronic music world around here.

And there's NYC too, but all the places that I used to play at closed!

> But, mostly, well, I'm lazy, busy, and scared. :)

Immerse yourslf in your music and you shouldn't even notice the room.
And by the time I look up, everyone else is in another world too. (or at
least checking their phone messages)

--
* David Beardsley
* microtonal guitar