Re: ZURICH LOOPFEST

Dear Michael,

You only say that because you are as uncomfortable with praise
as I am. However, I want to put my money where my mouth is. Is
your snail-mail address still:

Michael Kolbuchar
352 Grace St.
Pittsburgh, PA 15211

I am as serious as a heartattack. Confirm your address and
the money is yours. I mean it. Start practicing your Swiss
(or whatever they speak over there) comic stage banter. . .
or looking for island real estate (whatever) now.

Best regards,

tEd ® kiLLiAn