From: Larry Cooperman [mailto:coop@newmillguitar.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2005 1:07 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE:

> pardon me while i go masturbate to some john cage records to humble
> myself in the ways of art music.

i though looping was masturbation.  i am a composer eric so i don't
masturbate.  let me see here; um art music is like science, you can't
masturbate to it because that would be pop music based on the production of
"product." art music is based on science and you can't rediscover gravity.
newton already did that.  masturbation is antithetical to it all....
> ---
> Eric Williamson
> www.suitandtieguy.com

Larry Cooperman