Re: electronics question for the tech-heads.

If I was you, I'd contact Reeves Gabrel through his website

http://www.reevesgabrels.com/

  and see if he can provide any info on how his GK and sustainer
equipped Fly was wired up.  He seems to be a helpful sort if you don't
go all fanboy on him.  There's also at least one person on the
Steinberger yahoo list who has retrofitted a GK and a sustainer into
the same guitar.

TH