Re: THE BEST CHEAP RECORDING SOLUTION

Depending on how you want to record, you might want to pick up a CD
burner/recorder. I have a Philips CD burner that I record direct into - it
has a couple of RCA audio input jacks in the back. You can pick up the unit
(model 795?) for about $200/$250 and document any stereo audio event for
the
cost of a blank *music* CD. (That's a tiny snag - standard data CDs won't
work, but music CDs can be had for only pennies more - I just bought 100
for
about $65.)
Douglas Baldwin, coyote-at-large
coyotelk@optonline.net