RE: Smallest Midi Pedal

How about some more do it yourself
http://www.ucapps.de/floorboard.html

-----Original Message-----
From: phill wilson [mailto:blackface@hotmail.co.uk]
Sent: Sunday, February 06, 2005 9:56 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Smallest Midi Pedal

Hey there all

Ive just enjoyed a great weekend of EDP looping now that Mathias helped me
stop that noise.

I have also just about finished my homebrewed edp footpedal (its in beta
testing hehe) however never one to rest on my laurals I have started to
think of the lovley Sus comands that I am now missing.

so here is my question to you all

WHAT IS THE SMALLEST MIDI CONTROL YOU CAN BUY???

I figure I need between four and eight buttons that can send one midi
comand
per button. i dont need banks or anyhting like that if its easier without.

would like SUS-Ovdub, Sus-Rec, Reverse, Half-Speed. I could probably double
that if there were the buttons but i dont mind.

I was thinking of something about the size of a Line six box ?? does it
exist?

Phill

Express yourself with cool new emoticons
http://www.msn.co.uk/specials/myemo