RE: emulating a cheap sampling toy

Nice!!!  I bet you were able to splice more than just
conversations into your loops. ;)  All this reminds me of
the looping conference in Santa Cruz, when that guy (forgot
his name), had the two opera singers/actors sitting in the
crowd with their wirless headsets on...and then they were
doing some act in the backroom...while we listened from the
PA speakers.

funny that,

I did a show where I put baby monitors under te tables of
the guests and
began to spice bits of their converstion into my loops using
and headphone
out of the parent monitor.

Phill WIlson

>From: "Krispen Hartung" <info@krispenhartung.com>
>To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
>Subject: RE: emulating a cheap sampling toy
>Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 09:22:03 -0700
>How about this...buy youself an inexpensive baby monitor
system.  The
>cool thing is that it is wireless...plus I think it's a
>ludicrous use of the technology! :)  You could just put a
mic on the
>receive side (parent) and put the transmitter side (baby)
next to your
>sound source (amp, percussion devices, mouth, etc).    I'm
thinking you
>could do all sorts of clever things with the wireless part,
like leaving
>your music loops go, and wandering around with the
transimtter, corny