Cthugha for OS X? Advice on audio sensitive moving graphics needed.

Hi List,

In the past I have use Cthugha on my old OS 8 Powerbook and a number of
Window XP machines. Now there's only OS X machines around here. Does
anyone know about a similar application for OS X?

The idea is to have moving graphics generated by live audio to project
at us when performing (way too ugly for plain spotlights, you know ;-)

I've actually seen a better live graphics generating application and
that's the PC mp3 player Sonique (not the 2.0 beta. The old 1.98..
something version). Some of the user created graphic plug-ins are just
amazing. I wish there were something as good for OS X?

(I'm already familiar with the iTunes graphics, but it's not good
enough. My reference is that Soniquie 1.9 mp3 player for Windows.)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
http://www.looproom.com (international)
http://www.boysen.se (Swedish site)