Re: Keith Emerson made keys cool Making Keyboards Look Cool

I believe that the energy used transmitting opinions of music critics is
a "waste of electricity". I prefer to let my own ears guide me. As Frank
Zappa once said, "If it sounds GOOD to YOU, it’s bitchen; and if it
sounds BAD to YOU, it’s shitty."

Dennis