Re: OT sustainer problem

>I recently had one installed on a Fender roland ready
>strat in san Diego,the sustainer seems to work fine
>but the roland midi pickup isnt working properly now,
>so the guitar tech is sending it to Roland because he
>couldnt find out what went wrong...
>Luis

if they're next to each other in the control cavity, then they will
interfere with each other.

i had an internal GK and a sustainiac fitted on one of my custom guitars
and
they had to be installed in separate cavities in the guitar to keep them
apart. i think there's something on the sustainiac website about it. i
doubt
there's a problem with the GK pickup

sim

www.simeonharris.co.uk