Re: how to make keyboards look more cool

Monica wrote:
> On a related note, I have an old Farfisa professional keyboard - 2
>tiered -
> that I got very old and used and which looked very bad but played great
> and also came
> with its own soundbox the owner had made. I solved its aesthetic
> problems by covering
> the entire exterior with purple da-glo fake fur.
> Monica

Reminds me of a guitarist friend of mine who wired the delay time knob
of his Boss DD-3 delay pedal to an old Dunlop Crybaby Wah pedal then
mounted the Crybaby on a classical guitarist's footstool so it stands
above his pedal board and covered the whole affair in fluffy white fake
fur.  You know something crazy's about to happen when he steps on that
monster. Then the sonic mayhem happens.  It's great. :)

Todd