AW: how to make keyboards look more cool

You're the king of coolness, alas I fear not with a death metal crowd...

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: mark sottilaro [mailto:marksottilaro@sbcglobal.net]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 1. Februar 2005 23:30
An: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Betreff: Re: how to make keyboards look more cool

When I was teaching myself keyboard I took a shortcut
and put little sparkley Japenese cartoon stickers on
each key to let me know which keys belong to what
scales.  Worked like a charm and was a hit with the
kids.  I can pretty much play without them now, but
they're still there.

Am I cool?

Mark

--- Rainer Thelonius Balthasar Straschill