plastic chorus pedal = gold Re: Sonic Alienator - bit reduction /decimation pedal

Once the Nashville cats discovered the first-gen Arion plastic chorus box,
and once word got out that those heavy studio types were using it, prices
took off.

It makes sense, in a way: if someone is regualrly paid a bazillion dollars
an hour to play, and he keeps getting called back into the studio and has
been on a zillion records, it makes sense to at least check out what gear
he/she is using, because any bit of gear they're using HAS to have
something going for it...these studio people are extremely busy and don't
have time to mess around with junk! If Joe/Jane studio cat is using the
XYZ pedal, go test drive one, because you KNOW it can't be a *complete*
piece of crap, right?

 I snoozed and lost, but hey, I won't cry over spilt milk, because I
haven't got the right to: I got my Bitrman in time (LOL), plus, GET THIS,
someone GAVE me a Fuzz Face back in 1983, back when they were considered
worthless... that unit is on half of everything I ever recorded.

(Arion's still-super-cheap analog delay is wonderful, BTW, but I already
have a plastic MXR Time Delay that is my personal path to g*d.)
~Tim