Re: the impermanence of looping

Yeah, that's how I tend to think of it too, sometimes,
mostly. I find that when I try to think of audio
recording (or video, for that matter) as another skill
that must be maintained right there along with other
more conventionally musical essential abilities, then
when I go to actually do it, I won't feel like so much
of a lumbering doofus, an incompetent oaf and/or
naively unable to comprehend a learnable technique,
flustered in my lack of practice. Urggghhh.

Plus it gives one a greater source of raw recorded
material to work with, bustling with the energy of its
raw spontaneity; I just need to do it with a bit more
frequency and application of effort. Is it too late
for new new year's resolutions?

-t-