Re: emulating a cheap sampling toy

In a message dated 1/28/05 5:29:06 PM, psychle62@yahoo.com writes:

Anything that can sonically
> degrade our instruments in a similar way?

There are those who say the Boomerang does that. I
wouldn't say that, though, at least not when Klobuchar
is in earshot. :P

i'll have you know that my dear sweet rang took a turn for the worst and had to seek some TLC down in texas.....:(.....i've been workin out on the 3.? looper in the MO-FX and believe you me i don't need the rang to sonically degrade anythang.....thank you very much!.....AND TIM, i wish to be refered to as KING TREMOLO from now on!.....klobuchar is so yesterday.....KT