Re: AW: Loopy Llama - question from a concerned user

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 01:15:38 +0100, Rainer Thelonius Balthasar Straschill
> >True, it is a pity about losing the loop with tempo change, but I am
> > unfamiliar with time stretching
> >methods...except that it seems like you need a fairly complex algorithm
> >to do it with any quality - the
> >default time stretching in Pro Tools kills me.  For the near future I
> >plan on being able to double or cut
> >in half the tempo...and "trigger" the loop from the beginning.
>
> Well, it needn't be this high-end. I've come to live with the Repeater's
> time stretch algorithm.

The Repeater's time stretching algorithm is pretty damned amazing
considering you can change the stretch in real-time and it changes
smoothly with minimal artefacts.

I've heard a lot worse than this before!

--
     /t

http://ax.to ... extreme NY arts and music calendar