emulating a cheap sampling toy

Howdy, Noisemakers!
The other day my daughter was recording herself (and snippets of TV audio)
with her little lo-res hand-held sampling toy, which allows her to record
about 4 seconds of whatever the built-in mic can pick up and then play it
back in charmingly mangled low fidelity. Part of this must be the low
resolution of the toy-grade digital circuitry, and a some of it may be
from the 2-inch speaker (and the not-exactly-Class-A amplifier circuit).
The question is this:
Is there anything on the market that can cop the sound of a toy sampler?
Anything that can sonically degrade our instruments in a similar way? It's
an entertaining texture and I am beginning to hunger for it
(bwa-ha-ha-ha-hahaaa!!)
~Tim Mungenast
www.cdbaby.com/mungenast
www.mungenast.com