Pedal question

I often use a keyboard that has built-in arpeggiation.  Occasionally, I'll get it going on some chord / arpeggiation structure I really like and just leave it there, moving on musically to another instrument while it blazes away (typically, I'll throw some filters into the mix as well).  I'm looking for an otherwise-normal sustain pedal that I can "lock" into sustain (pedal-down) mode.  (I'm envisioning just a toggle switch next to the pedal that accomplishes this electronically, rather than a mechanical lock... but whatever works).  Thought I'd ask if anyone knows of such a creature before I bust out the soldering iron and "Frankenstein" my own.

Thx. : )