Re: Luis spagetti setup

At 04:00 25/01/05, you wrote:
>Hi Andy,
>This is the way i have my spagetti hooked up:
>
>Guitar out-Roland Synth
>Roland synth guitar out-roland preamp input-stereo
>outs-mackie input 1/2
>Roland synth stereo outs-mackie inputs 3/4
>aux 1 send-Rpter-outs-mackie input 5/6
>aux 2 send- EDP-out- mackie  input 7
>Akai sampler- mackie 9/10
>mackie alt 3/4-Electrix Mofx-filter queen-Eq
>killer-mackie 11/12
>

>So as you see i have no channels left on my 1202,

you still didn't use the tape input :-)

...if you bring something in on Aux 2 in, you can route it to aux1 out,
does that help.

>  this
>is why i was thinking additionally routing up somehow
>the Electrix pro Mods through the repeaters inserts
>and returns.Now, the Electrix  pro EQ killer has 2
>sets of inputs and outputs so i suppose i could send
>that one to the repeaters insets and returns.Then
>maybe the Eq killers outputs to the filter queen ins
>and outs,now i have to get some cables to try this
>out...
>does it make sense?

i don't see how you can use the electrix FX in two places at once,
but then I'm unfamiliar as to how the electrix ins/outs/inserts work.
...wouldn't a solution which just used the mixer would be easier to
operate?

if you want to effect the repeater tracks individually, then bring them
to separate channels

possibly bring the EDP in on Aux 2

Bring your stereo roland stuff into the mixer on stereo inputs instead of
using up the mono channels.

Hope that makes sense.

>cheers
>Luis