EchoplexDP Plus: "tick-tick-tick" noise problem

Hello!
I juste bought an EDP plus . It is a used unit, but almost new. It seems in perfect working order, except one little noise that sometimes appears over my loops; it sounds like "tick-tick-tick-tick"; it does not always appear, I've found no "logic" in the way or frequency this noise appears.
Has anyone had this kind of problem yet? Do you know where it could come from?
Thanks for your help!
PS: I'm french, sorry about my english ;-)