photos of Electrix MkII units.

very pretty: http://www.fdiskc.com/usrsyn/namm/2005/electrixmkII-tb.html

i think maybe it's time to sell my WarpFactory.

i'm going to replace it with a Micron and a rackmount mic pre or blank
faceplate with an XLR input. i never use anything but one very plain
setting on my WarpFactory, and i have to key it from an Alpha Juno 1. i
think the Micron would be more efficient, and create room for my
PC1600x and better fit next to the 909 on the sliding shelf i plan on
moving to underneath the rack.

does anyone want to talk me out of selling my Warpfactory?
---
Eric Williamson
www.suitandtieguy.com