Re: Chinese Slave Labor (was Re: say no to urban skydiving Re: AW:Aunti Behringer)

ok, I'll bite on the OT flame...

> billions of men who can't get laid and have nuclear weapons scare me.

Just curious, but do they wear funny costumes and hang outside your
house?!  Or is it just the thought that scares you...
I take it this is in jest given your exaggeration of population numbers,
but it works both ways.

the thought of millions of christians (not exactly the world's
casanovas) with more nuclear weapons than the chinese and a written
eschatology (a belief in the necessity of the end of the world) that
demands the purging of non-christians scares me!  Just the thought of
someone with a finger on the trigger looking to prove the bible right
has to inspire some form of anxiety...

all in fun,

michael