Vocal Looper: Jamie Liddell

 Any of you ever hear Jamie Liddell (solo) he utilizes looping in his solo
vocal performances. I have no idea what he actually uses as a looper
(software?, hardware?) but, he definately makes use of some intersting
proccessing to create his solo performances. I tried to locate some clips
of
hime doing this but, alas I could find anything that worked and only found
some material of him performing/recording with a DJ type. I actually only
found out about him by accident as I listening to a performance of a friend
and violinist from the UK and he was on the bill right before that band
'Toolshed'. The Violinist was one of the later derivations members of
'Gong'
(Gong formed by former early Soft Machine guitarist Daevid Allen
http://www.planetgong.co.uk/) Well if you are intersted in hearing this you
can check it out on BBC Radio 3 this Saturday 6:00 PM EST/22:00 UK
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio3/mixingit/pip/h4p3q/ . This is a rebroadcast
from
last year and he is the first on the bill so, you get to hear him right
away
in the broadcast. I think you will find him very intersting and if I could
get a CD of this I would but, I can't seem to locate one?
Here are the best links I could find on Liddell
http://www.loadedrecords.com/Loaded.htm
http://www.supercollider.info/
http://www.no-future.com/
And there not very informative either if you bother to listen to this do
listen to the band that follows too Toolshed http://www.tool-shed.com/
consisting of Graham Massey (808 State) and Graham Clark (Gong Maison) and
others as they are quite good even if they don't loop.
Later