From: Brian <Brian@porterresearch.com>
Sent: Jan 18, 2005 9:13 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: RE: Boss Octave Pedal

"Brian - Did you try a whammy pedal yet?"

I did, but I found a used PS-5 for less than I could get a whammy pedal,
and from the little experimentation I did, I think I like the PS-5 a
little better for my purposes.  On top of that, it is hard to beat the
size of the PS-5, takes up much less floor space (something I seem to be
running out of).  I have a friend that has a whammy pedal, so I may do
some further experimentation with it.  Do you know if they have had
different releases of the whammy?  The one I used seemed to have some
trouble with some of the "low" notes(when using 100% effect, down 1
octave).