Hello | Loop project | RDS8000 for sale

Hello -

After some time off the list due to a long move I've subscribed again.

Wow! All these posts mentioning new software AND hardware loopers is
exciting!

Here's link to a few rough snippets of my current guitar looping project
called lochheed. My gear a combination of older PDS and RDS units
running into 1970s Sunn 112 Amps.

http://www.lochheed.com

Speaking of RDS units. I have a RDS8000 that has been modded for 20
seconds of delay. This is one of my spares and I'd like to sell it to
fund a Fernandes sustainer or a few George L sets  (Asking $150 + 12 for
US 48 Shipping).

Adam