RE: Dixie Dregs

Per Boysen [mailto:per@boysen.se] wrote:
Anyway, my fellow guitarist in the nineties band told me that Morse was
just
amazing when giving clinics, because he just played the guitar (super fast
and well) while walking around the class room and talking at the same time.
No one without a tape recorder could take it all in.
They had to record Morse's multi mania performance and go home to listen
for
days.

--->  I attended one of these clinics--
Morse was using a Lexicon to loop (in the 80s!) so some of the talking was
no doubt over "Morse code"--