Re: Re: AW: Electrix Announces....

Seems like the right time for me to jump back into looping with full
steam.
Repeaters back HURRAH! couldn't get one in England secondhand for under
£700. This should hopefully allow me to buy one new really soon.
And Augustas AU in my Logic environment these are good times to be a
looper.

The repeater mark2 I have been told from Electrix will be seen in....

" I don't think you will have a problem getting your
hands on one of the first Repeater MK2's as soon as they come off the
assembly line in a few months!"

A few months thats great news as far as I am concerned.

I have always found one track looping frustrating now at last i will be
able to get my hands on a multitrack looper and be able to work how I
have always wanted.

I had almost given up on my hardware looping dream and now to see its
gonna happen I think I am in heaven. Fully behind Electrix return.
Geoff Smith