RE: Boss Octave Pedal- get the roland synth!

This is the topic i was trying to start mentioning the
Alvarez GK ready guitar:
http://www.alvarezgtr.com/bigguitarspgs/wy1rrbig.html
The roland basses are excellent sounding and you can
even build a preset where you have the bass on the
bottom strings only plus all the other goodies.I know
a lot of you shy away from guitar synths but this
beats the horrible sounding pitch shifters!
cheers
luis

=====
www.luis-angulo.com