Behringer DDX3216 (Boss Octave Pedal)

>FWIW    When I do electric work with my echoplex I use a doubleneck
Ibanez  one neck six string and one a >bass...I love this combo I am
hooking the 6 string side to a Roland VG 8 for more options..btw has
anyone >use the Behringer DDX3216 digital mixer?

I am. Short version: Great value for the money. Would be even great
value for more money. I use it as a FOH/recording console for my
ensemble projects. Which gets us an excellent live sound, and when I do
rough mixes of our recordings using the mixer, it always takes me lots
of time to replicate the sound of these rough mixes using the most
advanced software tools.
Pro: very flexible structure, (for my taste) excellent dynamic
processors, powerful features.
Con: Aux 1-4 are hardwired to internal effect processors (so only 4
auxes for outboard machines), limited flexibility of internal effectors
(e.g. it's not possible to run more than two reverbs), no eq/dynamics on
busses.

If you want any more details, please contact me offlist to avoid
anti-behringer rants...

        Rainer