line6 echo pro vs. electrix mo-fx

Hi guys,
I've read a lot about the echo pro and the mo-fx (manual, comments, etc...), but i like to get some informations about these devices from you, loopers.

I play keyboards and I'd like to get a stereo delay machine midi compatible like these two devices.
It seems that the echo pro is noisy and I don't like the mono looping set it offers !
I've tried it, and it seems to me that the quality of the looped sound is not good.

The mo-fx  has 3 effects blocks, as you know.
It seems that all the effects play very nice, expecially the delay block.
I've read the manual, but i haven't find how long is the delay

What about ?
Thanks in advantage for your comments

fabio