Cool Free Mac music program

Hey loopers,

I can't recall if this has mentioned around here yet but I came across
this really cool free music program called Sonasphere.  Sorry If it's
already been mentioned here before I just found out about it.  It's
only for Mac OS X (10.2.8 or later) and a G4 800 mhz or faster.  Since
it uses Audio Units, it is relevant to loopers if you are using
Augustus Loop or Lexicon PSP42 plug ins. I'm not affiliated in any way
with the developer, I just think it's cool and free!

Ed

Here's a description from the website:
There is a tutorial and a couple of videos there too.

In SONASPHERE, functional units, such as sound samples, effects and
mixers, are represented as small spherical 'Objects' floating within 3D
Space. Connections are made between these objects, using simple mouse
interaction, to establish signal stream networks.

A Sample Object playing a sound sample file, is connected to an Effect
Object, which is then connected to a Mixer/Output Object. The signal
flows from the sample object into the effect object, where the sample
file can be processed by any AU effects. Then from the effect object
the sound passes through the mixer/output object, and automatically on
to the hidden SONASPHERE master mixer object and master output object.
These hidden objects are part of the SONASPHERE architecture and
generate the final sound we hear. Users can record this final output
directly from the master mixer object.

Parameters of these objects can be assigned to 3D coordinates of other
objects within the 3D Environment. For example, the cutoff frequency of
a lowpass filter can be controlled through the altitude of a
corresponding effect object. The distance between the sample file
object and the mixer object, represents the mixer's input gain.

In addition, objects subject forces upon one another; creating
simulated 'Electric Charges' and 'Spring'. This interaction leads to
complex behaviour which drives object movement and dynamic changes in
the structure of the signal network. The end result of this complex and
sometimes chaotic environment, are interesting and unique sound
effects.

SONASPHERE brings physicality and a generative approach to
software-based sound performance. Enabling users to intuitively control
sample playback, effect parameters and mixing, to produce a highly
original end result.

Here's the website:

http://www.sonasphere.com/about.php

GIF image