Re: Using backgrounds live

Here's an idea:

Rig up one of those cop car lights, or a blue light special device from
K-Mart, and have it triggered any time you trigger a prerecorded piece
of material.  You can tell the audience ahead of time... I'm playing
everything you hear... unless this light comes on.  When it does, that
means there is prerecorded material being played. :)

Damn, what started as an absurd thought might just be a nifty idea :)

Dig