Re: Augustus Port

Hi,

I'm very flattered by the interest in my software!

As it happens, I spent today porting some of my plug-ins to VST. Still
on Mac, but it's a first step. (It gets me the Cubase SX audience,
anyway.)

The main hurdle to doing a Windows version is that I just don't have a
PC. Donations gladly accepted :)

Anyone happen to know if Cubase or whatever runs under Virtual PC?

cheers,
os.

os@collective.co.uk
http://www.collective.co.uk/