Re: Using backgrounds live

Yeah, I was referring more to Mr. Polfuss's penchant
for the theatrical when for the sake of showmanship
he'd intentionally try to make it seem like he was
doing live overdubs when he was playing along with the
pre-recorded material. Only in my case I didn't
realize (or particularly care) that layering an as-yet
inaudible theremin part might be construed as an
attempt to make it look like I was doing something
else.

-t-