Dr. Sample Playback Issue - Playback sped up

Title: Dr. Sample Playback Issue - Playback sped up

I've had a Boss Dr. Sample for a few years and decided to start using it again for accompaniment for my loop performances.  I'm experiencing this issue with sample playback.  When I upload the wav files to the unit and play them back, they are sped up to cartoon extremes, 5-10 times faster.  I recall having this problem a long time ago, and my solution was to load them in Acid and re-save with no transposition or key change. This isn't working with my current wavs.

Anyway have a Dr. Sample? Have you experienced this?

Krispen Hartung
http://www.krispenhartung.com
info@krispenhartung.com
View improvisational / real-time looping videos:
http://www.myweb.cableone.net/chagstrom2/music/kris-hartung/catalogue.htm#videos