Re: MIDI pedal board for Line6 Echo Pro

Hi,

According to the manual (yes, I got a manual!) MIDI program 103 does
the record/overdub switching.

The Midibuddy still looks a bit big for my uses. I'd like to keep the
looping controls separate from my MIDI program changes (for the other
kit), so I don't need to get into MIDI routers, etc.

Rev. Andy