Re: loopers party northeast, ayuh

Title: Re: loopers party †northeast, ayuh
Dan, I never got to see you play, but it sounds like I really missed something... good luck Out There, and when you visit Beantown, let us know.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Soltzberg
Sent: Dec 21, 2004 10:26 PM
To: Loopers Delight
Subject: Re: loopers party northeast, ayuh

Peter, thanks so much for your kind words. This is the kind of thing that
just makes my day, and I donít mean in a Clint Eastwood sense.

Iíve still got strong ties to Boston, so letís consider this a ďto be continuedĒ
rather than a parting.

ghost7 | Orange

on 12/20/04 12:02 PM, p koniuto at peter@RedSunSoundroom.com wrote:

> From: "Tim Nelson" <psychle62@yahoo.com>

>> where we say "wicked" and occasionally "dickweed"?

Ha!  And, occasionally, "wicked dickweed".

>> --- Dan Soltzberg <d.ans@rcn.com> wrote:
>> > Hey, Iím just going to miss it this time around > > process of moving
> from
>> > Boston to Santa Cruz, but will be on that fabulous

Ouch, that hurts.  Major blow to the looping scene over
here.  You North American West Coast-ers are gaining
something special in Mr Solzberg.

Dan, the number of times i got to see/hear you perform
was too few, but i learned a lot just the same.  Thanks
for being so fearless.

Creative Recordist - Composer
Red Sun Soundroom

On our hi-fi this week...