FS: Roland US_2 GR series switch box

For those that go old school I put an excellent condition Roland GR 24 pin
series switchbox up on eaby. Fair price, no reserve. Any quesitions please
let me know.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=3771026332

This is tested and will work with any GR 24 pin series unit such as the
GR300, GR700, GM70, or even the Ibanez midi guitar system.

Thanks!

HELP WANTED PRODUCTIONS - Http://www.HelpWantedProductions.com
"Bringing you the best in Organic Electronic music since we started..."

Home of the Unusual Instrument and Recording Gallery with pictures and
info of Tube recorders, Omnichords, weird guitars, Casios, and more.