RE: MIDI microphones?

I’m not looking to do audio to midi conversion.

I want to have the singer be able to weird out her voice onstage with midi controllers built onto the microphone.

What I’m looking for is a microphone that has switches or knobs or contacts of some kind built in. These could trigger program changes, CC values, etc…

Just a simple program up/down would be cool. Or maybe effect on/off.

Anyone seen something like this?

Griff Peters

www.griffpeters.com