For Sale: Beige Face Echoplex Digital Pro w/Loop IV Software

For Sale:

Beige Face Echoplex Digital Pro
Loop IV Software Installed
Excellent/Like new condition
EDP TGE-04 Footcontroller

...This unit has never been gigged and was purchased two years ago.  I
have
only used this at home and very very little.  It has only sat in my rack
pretty much unused for the past two years.  I always used a Boomerang for
live application for some reason?  I always wanted to get into the EDP,
but
never did...someone needs to pick this beautiful piece of technology up.
Mail offers to me offline or feel free to give me a call @...

Matt Wiley
270-559-5280