i need a new reverb w/ insane decay...

hey there

my alesis microverb 4 finally bit the dust and i'm looking for another
good 1-unit rack space reverb/effects to go along with my live echoplex
guitar looping rig... i'm using a little holy grail electro-harmonix
pedal in the interim, but it has very little in terms of the kinds of
infinite decays and cavernous reverbs i'm looking for... i'd also like
someway to control these settings in real time, either through a foot
controller or simply the knobs on the front, just like my microverb...
should i end up getting another microverb, or is there something more
interesting out there?

best

graham