Re: Same question asked YET AGAIN.. can someone help me in MY situation?

Both of the Vortices I've used have been pretty picky about input
levels.  The level range between "acceptable" and "overload" seemed to
be much narrower than the spread between my rhythm and lead levels
(this was on electric guitar, using the amp effects loop).  I resigned
myself to dedicating a box to one or the other patch.

TravisH