electrix filter factory issues

all right, i know this is way off topic, but i'm not sure where else to
turn.   i put this on the electrix forum page, but i thought that i might
have better luck here.   (the filter factory is central to my looping
project, live capture remix, so perhaps i might beg leniency there.)

my filter factory just went kaput.   here are the symptoms, 1. it's like
the
filter is "leaking" in a way that it didn't do before.  like if i have it
set on lowpass and turned all the way down, you still get a little low
level
signal coming through.   it's like it won't go to 20 hz any more, it stops
at like 60  or 80 or something.   2. everything seems to clip it easily.
i've checked the phono - line switch and it's set to line.   3. and this
is
the weirdest part,  if you turn off 4 pole mono on the left channel there
is
no signal!   when the 4 pole button is lit signal comes through the left
channel, but if it is off, no signal.   any ideas?

lance