RE: allegory

As a corn-fed mystic *and* a railroad buff, I love the story, but I'm not
quite "idjikited" enuf to pick which of several possible meanings is the
most valid ;-)

Reminds me of the godlike "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance"
book... appreciate the ephemeral and the delicate, but also appreciate the
thunder of the great greasy machines.

Yours in Goat Cheese Pizza,
Tim

But,