From: Michael Firman [mailto:maf@mlswebworks.com]
Sent: 03 December 2004 15:54
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: CONSTRAINT OF RANDOMNESS

This is correct but it changes the question to: Does the human ear/brain
prefer more or less information? Judging from what usually turns out to
be the most popular music (sells the best, is most requested, has the
largest audience - and this is independent of genre, by the way), I
would
posit that we (because of our conditioning, our wiring, whatever)
prefer music with
only small amounts of information.