From: S.P. Goodman [mailto:spgoodman@earthlight.net]
Sent: 03 December 2004 13:05
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Britney Spears on Looping

From: loop.pool :
Britney Spears from her last tour booklet,
ruminating about the nature of looping, randomness,
boid algorhythms and statis:

"Thoughts of happiness that lies within everyone tranquillises your
being of being who you be of this forbidden picture of what you are
supposed to show,"

And to think that I had no idea that she was this deep and profound a
thinker.

Perhaps she just discovered marijuana, and it's her version of the old
"So if my fingernail is the Universe..." routine.  Or the
cult-rationality of that little red thread around her wrist is kicking
in.

Stephen Goodman
* Cartoons about DVDs and Stuff
* http://www.earthlight.net/HiddenTrack