true random things I made?

On Dec 2, 2004, at 7:58 AM, phill wilson wrote:

> ok guys

We should call ourselves the Frozen Latte and do gorilla performances
like in big public buildings, banks, religious functions, rallys for
people we hate, and loop a texture so horrifying that no one, including
the drones that carry our gear in hand, can do anything, including
thinking.

Being all battery powered and on a optical network, we could then pile
into our solar powered Hummer and live to loop another day and stay out
of jail and so forth and so on...

So you get all this gear together.  What do you do with it?

Larry Cooperman
New Millennium Guitar
http://www.newmillguitar.com